- Ah, the old days. Back when I was younger, thinner, faster. And not just physically. Everything was a game then. Challenging, exciting --
- --Dale Enright[src]
Dale Enright is a superhero of Astro City. Once a simple engineer, Enright had fallen victim to a caustic explosion which gave him superhuman abilities.
The history of Supersonic is not currently documented. You can help the Astro City Wiki by adding it in.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Unique Physiology: A turbine accident caused an explosion which granted Dale Enright the ability to move at superhuman speeds as well as the strength of the industrial planes of which the turbines were designed for.
- Superhuman Speed: Supersonic is well known for the extreme speed at which he flies and maneuvers. He can turn on a dime, fly alongside jets- and his speed extends to his mental capacities, allowing him to learn quicker than the average mind. He can spin his hands to create a cyclone, he can even generate enough speed to propel himself through space.
- Superhuman Strength: Supersonic can lift objects much larger and heavier than he is; this includes parts of buildings and space shuttles among many others. He can lift objects out of the ocean and crush immense robots with significant effort.
- Superhuman Durability: Supersonic is bulletproof. However, he is not invulnerable and can take damage if significant damage is done- though it takes a considerable ffort to truly harm him. He's been seen, even in his older age, to be punching through durable armors without any damage being to done to himself.
- Accelerated Healing: Supersonic was beaten to death once. He even had a funeral held because of it. However, he eventually recovered and remarked that he had not died but was beaten within an inch of his life. Despite his age, his body was still in well enough shape that he could return to duty should he have pushed himself to do so.
- Tactical Analysis: Supersonic would much rather use his tactical sense and sense of style rather than push his way through his opponents. He routinely outwitted his enemies by traveling through time, splitting into multiple versions of himself and using their own technology against them. He always had a clever way of controlling a situation.
- Supersonic was once seemingly killed when Lady Lethal pummeled him to death. However, after a few days after his initial "death" he revived on the autopsy table.
This list is incomplete.